Hollis SMS100 Sidemount BCD Size S/M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmjeffs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hollis SMS100 Side Mount BCD like new. Has approximately 12 dives on it, 2 in the pool, 4 in freshwater springs/quarries and about 6 in salt water.

Size S/M (these run large, it has fit people who normally wear a large or XL), I am 5'7 / 160 and it is big on me, and it easily fits someone 5'9" - 5'11' 170-215.

Sale is for BCD only, does not include cam bands, tank bands, or clips, but does include the tank bungees (seen in rear view photo)

Asking $500 plus shipping costs. PAY PAL accepted.

sms100 front.jpgsms100 back.jpg

PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $425 (not including bungees). LIKE NEW!!!!

Hollis SMS100 Side Mount BCD like new. Has approximately 12 dives on it, 2 in the pool, 4 in freshwater springs/quarries and about 6 in salt water.

Size S/M (these run large, it has fit people who normally wear a large or XL), I am 5'7 / 160 and it is big on me, and it easily fits someone 5'9" - 5'11' 170-215.

Sale is for BCD only, does not include cam bands, tank bands, or clips, but does include the tank bungees (seen in rear view photo)

Asking $500 plus shipping costs. PAY PAL accepted.

View attachment 168018View attachment 168019

Willing to trade??

Item has been sold.

---------- Post added November 6th, 2013 at 11:46 AM ----------

Item sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom