Hollis SMS 100D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2DeepInAz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am selling my Hollis SMS100D (Size L/XL) Sidemount system, this is the dual bladder BCD.

I purchased this rig last September and have logged about 50 freshwater only dives (at most) on it. The waist webbing has been cut, however, I have a 36" waist and I wear a drysuit with thick undergarments so my waist is clost to 42" and theres still about 8" more webbing. So it's not cut excessively short for most people. It will come with all the tank rigging, bungees and cam bands that came with it originally. Also includes the weight plate pictured.

This is in great shape and has no visible wear on it.

The retail price for the SMS100D is $799, I am asking a modest $600 and will include shipping to the continental US. I accept Paypal.

Please message me if you have any questions!!

Great system for a great price to whichever great diver asks first!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 228
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 245
I dive a SMS100 and it is a great sidemount system if your looking for one.

Something tells me this isn't for sale still..., so it's not really the best thread to rate the SMS100 on, as you are just bumping the thread of something that is likely no longer for sale.

Yes, it's still available. Sorry for the delayed response, I wasn't notified by SB of any posts. Strange. I need it gone, make me an offer!

Weight plate has however been sold. The rest of the setup is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom