Hollis Regs - DC1/212 and DC2/212 BNIB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey Guys,

I have both models new in box - we ordered two of each and only ended up needing one of each selling off the remaining.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hollis Fixed DC2/212 Regulator w/{28 in | 71.1 cm} MaxFlex Hose

Brand New - IN BOX

This primary regulator package offers the 212 adjustable second stage with the DC2 first stage and includes a { 28 in | 71.1 cm } MaxFlex hose. The DC2 fixed port first stage makes for a primary regulator that is compact with optimum gas flow. The Hollis regulators offer excellent ergonomics and near perfect "breathing machine" performance. The DC2 has four low pressure standard 3/8-inch UNF ports and two high pressure standard 7/16-inch UNF ports. Includes the 'cold water' environmental sealing kit to protect against contaminants and icing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollis N-Swivel DC1/212 Regulator w/ {28 in | 71.1 cm} MaxFlex Hose
Brand New - In Box

This primary regulator package offers the 212 adjustable second stage with the DC1 first stage and includes a { 28 in | 71.1 cm } MaxFlex hose. The DC1 swivel design makes for very smooth hose routing on doubles as well as deco/stage/bailout bottles. A sweet breather in all positions and extremely dry, the DC1 has five low pressure standard 3/8-inch UNF ports and two high pressure standard 7/16-inch UNF ports. Includes the 'cold water' environmental sealing kit to protect against contaminants and icing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to get $400 each but I am negotiable (buyer will pay exact shipping). I am sure you folks can find pictures on the interwebs. Theses have not even been tested - just made sure the box wasnt missing anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom