Sold- Hollis Prism 2 ReBreather with BOV - like new, $5500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AAdiver69

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hollis Prism2 Rebreather 4 Sale
I am selling my Prism2 rebreather. My husband and I purchased two brand new Prisms in late 2015 and mine has <20 dives on it. There is nothing wrong, I just don't use it...my diving is mostly overseas travel and local spearfishing. I cant use it for spearfishing, I don't want to travel overseas with it, and I also enjoy technical diving and I am just not comfortable to be on a rebreather at greater depths (>130' that I am certified to). Its crazy to own this and not use it so I hope someone who is more in to rebreather diving than I am can get use out of this unit. My husband is planning on keeping his. This unit has been serviced annually since my husband is a Hollis Certified Technician on this unit. It has been meticulously cared for, cleaned/disinfected after each use, and always stored safely on its own stand in doors.

Includes:

All original equipment shipped with the standard unit: Hollis backplate and harness--brand new (I used my personal Halcyon short backplate because I am only 5'4''), Hollis (Shearwater) integrated computer, heads up display, Hollis protective cover, Hollis wing

Additional items I purchased after the standard unit:

Hollis BOV (does not come with standard unit)
Halcyon Argon/dry suit bottle strap (for use with dry suit so you don't have to use your Dil for dry suit)
2 black 23L rebreather tanks Diluent & Oxygen (labeled)
3 O2 sensors (this unit has not been used for approx 1 year so will need new O2 sensors as they do have a shelf life)
I also have a stand that works well for storage that I purchased at Home Depot

Standard unit NEW sells for $8999 without tanks, O2 Sensors, BOV, and extras. I have over $10,000 in this unit.

Asking $5500 OBO, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. I also have 4 additional Dil 23L bottles, and 2 additional O2 23L bottles for sale separately... if interested in having extra tanks
we can work something out.

Buyer is responsible for seeking proper training before use. You must be a certified rebreather diver by any agency/instructor that teaches this model unit. There are many Hollis Prism2 instructors out there. I know a few I can recommend if they are in your local area.
IMG_4783.JPG
IMG_4784.JPG
IMG_4788.JPG
IMG_4787.JPG

Hi there
Do you still happen to have this available?

Back
Top Bottom