hollis prism 2 for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimmy71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hollis Prism 2 for sale. Purchased late 2015. I did my classes and then moved to an area without diving. It is time to realize I am not getting back into CCR.

Includes everything you see here. I can not make out
img_2642.211656
the expiration date on soda lime.

Last dive was in 2016. Has not been used since. The unit will need a full servicing.
Cells are very expired and I am sure the faber 3l steels need to be hydroed.

Comes with different length shoulder harnesses and stand. Also extra parts kit. Everything you see here.

Sorry for not giving more info, I just do not remember everything about it since I have not dove it in 5 years.

Let me know your questions and I am happy to figure out the answers.

$3500 obo plus shipping. The unit is located in Coos County, Oregon. I would be able to deliver as far north as Portland and south as crescent city and possibly the bay area based on timing.

full

full

Went to meet Jimmy on the weekend to pick up this unit. He had everything we agreed upon ready to go. Super smooth transaction and I would not hesitate to buy something from him again. Thanks for taking my money Jimmy! :yeahbaby:

Back
Top Bottom