Hollis M-1 Masks - One NIB, one used for demo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2DeepInAz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have two Hollis M-1 masks for sale. One is still new in the box and unwrapped. The other was used as a demo mask and used three times. I bought two of these without ever trying them on and so there you have it. These masks are very low volume and extremely easy to clear because of that. Sale will include the Hollis mask box with each mask as well. These retail for close to $100. Save yourself some cash and pick up a really nice high quality mask for substantially less than retail.

Below are pics of them. As you can see they are both in pristine condition, not a scratch or nick even on the demo mask. These are in practically brand new condition. Pricing is below. All sales are final and shipping will only be within the US. I will accept Paypal as payment. Shipping will be via USPS with a tracking number.

New in box mask - $70 plus shipping
Demo mask - $50 plus shipping

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

photo 1.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Sold, if you could close the thread N2DeepInAz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom