Hollis led 15 425 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is a used Hollis led 15. I purchased this unit from Edd Sorenson at Cave Adventures out of Marianna Florida on 12/26/2012. I have about 20 dives on this light primarily freshwater. Due to the excellent design of this light and my vigilance I have never flooded or have had any problems with this light. The battery is excellent with 6 hour burn. This came recommended from Edd, however I am raising funds for the UWLD 6000 lumen video light.

The exterior of the light has some minor cosmetic scratches on the delrin body and exterior of light head. No scratches on the optics and glass. The boot, cable and gland all appear to be in excellent condition.

I'm throwing in two mounting options, a standard webbing mount and the hollis custom hard mount.
Also included is the hollis battery charger and the hollis soft goodman handle.

If you have any questions or need specific pics please PM me. Also note that I have 100% positive trader feedback on this forum.

I believe that I've priced this fairly, paypal and shipping to US is included in 425 price. If you are not shipping to US a paypal verified address is required and shipping will be paid by buyer.

Attachments

• DSC00911.jpg
    DSC00911.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00908.jpg
    DSC00908.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00910.jpg
    DSC00910.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00912.jpg
    DSC00912.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00913.jpg
    DSC00913.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00906.jpg
    DSC00906.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 106
Forgot to mention if anybody wants to make an offer please shoot me a PM.

---------- Post added November 25th, 2013 at 09:36 PM ----------

Price drop to 350 buyer to pay actual shipping. This is half the price they are asking at dive right in scuba. If you need additional pictures or have questions please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom