Closed Hollis L.T.S. -- Size: XL -- Excellent Condition

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Librarybarry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hollis Light Travel System
Used very little and maintained well; always rinsed thoroughly, dried out of the sun, and stored indoors.
Integrated weight pockets with internal weight bags.
I'm 6'2', 240 lbs. and the bc fits me well. It's super light, and will easily hold 10-12 lbs. in the ditchable weight pockets. I just don't travel to dive warm water enough to justify having this bc and my bp/w.

Asking $300 + $10 shipping. Offers considered. Not interested in trades, thanks.
Pay Pal F&F preferred. CONUS only.

from the Hollis website: The L.T.S. Light Travel System is our latest warm water solution for traveling divers and destinations where weight restrictions are limited. Incorporating key features from our popular HD200, the L.T.S is a weight integrated back inflation design with 30 lbs (13.6 kg) of lift, suitable for single AL80’s and steel 85’s. Its simple, non-modular design stows easy and weighs only 5 lbs.

H2front.JPGH1.JPGH4.JPGH3bags.JPGH5.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom