Hollis HTS XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rrweather

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Here's the deal. I purchased this new about a year ago. I was 40 lbs. heavier so I ordered the XL. I used it with a S38 wing, an AL BP, a STA, and the QR weight pockets. It's been used on 10 dives or less. I lost a bunch of weight and this was just too big on me. I had to cinch the straps down so tight to make it fit that I had straps hanging all over the place. Santa brought me a new DR harness. I took the weight pockets, the wing, the BP, and the STA and put it all on the new harness. So now the HTS is going to either sit in the closet or go to someone else.

Here is the catch...When I installed the QR weight pockets, I got rid of the pieces from the HTS I didn't need. So now this HTS must be used with the Hollis QR weight pockets, which run about $150 or so. If you buy the weight pockets, they hook up to the sides of the HTS or the BP (or both) depending on your setup. Then the QR buckle on the weight pockets snaps into the QR buckle on the HTS. It takes about 3 minutes to install the weight pockets.

The cumber bun and crotch strap are included, as are two SS D-rings on the shoulder straps.

To make this very clear, IF YOU BUY THIS HTS, YOU NEED TO BUY THE HOLLIS WEIGHT POCKETS OR THE HARDWARE TO USE THIS WITHOUT THE WEIGHT POCKETS.

Also, this is for the HTS only. The STA, Cam Bands, weight pockets, and AL Back Plate ARE NOT INCLUDED.

The first $60 gets this shipped to U.S. For a little over $200, you can have a great condition HTS with integrated weights. Add a wing and you are ready to go.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 71

Back