Hollis Fins XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grasor

Registered
Reaction score
Selling a set of Hollis XXL Fins which were only used one time during a confined water dive in a pool. Like New condition.

$100 + $20 Shipping = $120.00

Last edited:
1- what size boots do these fit?

2- are you willing to come down on the price?

They are XXL which the Hollis website says will fit a 13-15. Spring length is adjustable to fit, I think you could go a bit smaller than 13 but no guarrentee.

These fins are by all accounts brand new, price is usually $130-$150 from a retailer. I'm also not in a rush to sell so I cannot help you on the price at this time.

Well, just for your edification then, ST has then brand new for like 140 and free shipping, so that puts you fins within a few bucks a buying brand new.

Shipping will not be that expensive for CONUS. But if someone on the West Coast won't pay the shipping, someone in the Midwest will, or Central, or Eastern, etc.

I appreciate your interest, but try not to blow up my listing unnecessarily. The fins are brand new, if after shipping someone saves $10, then they save $10. Like I said, I'm in no rush to sell. Since it's an issue, I'll try to get a shipping cost put together for DC to LA which should cover most potential buyers.

Alright so, about 10 lbs, 24x16x6 box cross country is just under $20. So I feel pretty safe saying I can get them anywhere at a $20 flat rate shipping. Shipping is negotiable, you live closer, I'll work it out.

With all due respect, nearly new or not, for that small savings the buyer is losing any kind of warrinty. When I can get the same fins from ST for $128.20 shipped to my door with a full manufacturers warrinty and the knowledge that if they don't fit I can send them back(ST forum members get 10% off) yours are too expensive. If you want to list used gear for nearly new price then you should stick it on craigslist...

Last edited:
As stated, there are more people between me and the west coast than the two of you. Shipping for a 10 lb 24x16x6 box from DC to LA is a little under $20. Also stated is that if actual shipping cost is less than $20 the savings are passed on. I understand the two of you would like a "deal" but the fins are by all all metrics, in "new" condition. You want a warranty, then you aren't in the market for what I'm selling anyway.

If anyone wants to save $10-$20 on an awesome set of fins, please PM.:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom