Hollis F1 XXL and F2 XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Time to clean out some of the extras in the dive locker. Have Hollis F1 and F2 fins:

The F1's are XXL and will fit drysuit boots in the pocket easily. Have used them with Whites drysuit and Fourth Element wet boots, both were a great fit. Spring straps in great condition, fins a bit scuffed but can be cleaned and really, don't you want a bit of patina :) Combined they weigh 7lbs.

The F2's are XL and were my travel fins as they weigh 4lbs and saved me a few lbs in the checked luggage. Great fins, they really move you for something this light. The XL was perfect with Fourth Element wet boots.

The red on each fin is from a paint pen I used to add a bit of color and more easily ID them as mine :)

$80 for either pair. Buyer pays USPS shipping of choice (std or priority). Paypal preferred.

Ask me any questions you've got!

IMG_7410_zpsvxhtqrsa.jpg

IMG_7411_zpsl0wkufva.jpg

IMG_7408_zpsbtyboqwr.jpg

IMG_7409_zpsy6e6pwcn.jpg

IMG_7413_zps13vhsphz.jpg

What size boot did you wear with the XXL f1s

I had the Whites drysuit boots size 13 in them (in them both actually) with no issues. When I wear my size 11 Fourth Element wet boots there is a bit of play but nothing like my old soft sole wet boots, there was a fair amount of slop in those which is why I now have the Fourth Element boots!

Back
Top Bottom