Hollis F1 fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB3535

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my pair of Hollis F1 fins. $100 Size X-large. There is nothing wrong with them besides a few scratches. I have powered through some serious current when others couldn't because of these fins. Bought them new. I have a size 10.5 foot and they fit me great, plus they have adjustable spring straps to go up or down in sizing. If you are looking at this i'm sure you already know what the F1's are and what a great pair of fins they are. If not, just look at the great reviews here on scubaboard. Also here is the manufacturer's description...

The Hollis F1 Fins combines efficient power with heavy duty construction which allows the Hollis Fins to achieve graceful movement in the water! Not to mention the Hollis F1 Fins just may be the best looking fin on the market!

• High grade, heavy duty rubber construction
  • Spring heel straps with easy-grip heel tab
  • Angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power
  • Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
  • Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
  • The Hollis F1 Fins has a Generous foot pocket

I am in Tampa, FL area. Feel free to message me with any questions, thanks for looking
DSCN1445[1].jpg

Last edited:
You have a pm

responded to all PMs, sorry about not getting back to them sooner, computer was acting up.

sold, thank you for the replies

---------- Post added April 10th, 2012 at 09:40 PM ----------

closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom