Hollis F1 Fins - XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scooke64

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I used them twice. They were used in salt water once, but rinsed thoroughly. They're spray painted silver because I had my last pair stolen. They are normally black, and the underside isn't painted. The paint can be easily removed with some lacquer, paint thinner, etc. I'm asking 90 for the fins, and you get the booties with them.

They are really nice, heavy duty fins. The booties are included in the price. (5mm Hendersons) You can flutter kick or frog kick with these fins. They're easily adjusted for different sized feet, and the actual size is XL, which, I believe, fits a size 10-14.

Also in the picture is a pair of underwater steel-toed boots(top right of picture), and I'm selling those for 20 dollars.

PM me with any questions. I have not included shipping costs in the price, but I can't imagine it'd be more than 20 dollars.

Thanks

Attachments

• 0818121445.jpg
    0818121445.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 643
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom