Hollis F1 fins - like new condition - $100 + shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

Grasshopper
Reaction score
I thought I'd offer these here before I went the fleabay route...

This is a really nice pair of Hollis F1 fins, size Regular. The sizing chart on their website says regular are for US shoe sizes 7-9 but they worked just fine for my US size 10 feet with standard dive booties. They include really nice spring straps (maybe the best out there that come standard on a fin) and the length is adjustable to fit the smaller foot sizes in the recommended size range (really this is a foot length adjustment.

(Note that the Hollis fin sizes are their own beast, they have no bearing compared to other paddle fins you may have tried. The F1s in size "XL" have a noticeably larger footpocket compared to the XL JetFins or Slipstreams. Their next size down from their XL is what they call "Regular"; there is no "Large". Strange but true. :shrug: So check the Hollis F1 fin sizing chart, instead of going by the fin sizes you may be used to.)

These have a grand total of *five* seawater dives on them and are basically in like-new condition. The F1s are great, I'm just going back to the heavier and more negatively buoyant JetFins.

Anyway, enough talking, lets see those fins! Here is a side view:
attachment.php

And a top view:
attachment.php

And a view of the F1s in their handsome carrying case (included!):
attachment.php

$100 plus actual ground shipping charges (from the local UPS hub at 68107 or FedEx hub at 68110) to your location in the continental US (48 states) ONLY. Package will be 31" x 8" x 8" and weighs approx. 7 lbs. Can be shipped on your FedEx or USP account, or I get a very small discount over the retail rate and you'd pay exactly what I'd get charged. Figure about $13 max to either coast. PayPal payment to a confirmed PayPal address ONLY!

Thanks for looking!

John_B

Attachments

• ebay.Scuba.HollisF1.Fins.side.jpg
    ebay.Scuba.HollisF1.Fins.side.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 179
  • ebay.Scuba.HollisF1.Fins.top.jpg
    ebay.Scuba.HollisF1.Fins.top.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 224
  • ebay.Scuba.HollisF1.Fins.carryingcase.jpg
    ebay.Scuba.HollisF1.Fins.carryingcase.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 155
John,
Went diving today and noticed that I had two different fins! Think I grabbed someone else's by mistake in Aruba. I have always been interested in these but I am going to try to see if it is possible for me to buy one bio-fin before I commit to buying new ones. If I can't find one and you still have these in a few days, I will buy them from you. Thanks. gary

Thanks, Gary! I hope you get your originals back, but appreciate you keeping me in mind if you don't find your lost gear!

John_B

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom