Hollis F1 Bat Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgreen811

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought a set of Hollis F1 Black with Yellow Tip Fins Size XXL... I figured they would work for me, but i was wrong.. I am unable to return the Fins so i would like to sale them..

I did try using the fins on a trip to Fl Springs but they are just uncomfortable being a size to big..

I paid 199 for them but i am willing to take offers for them.. I need to buy another set in Size XL..

thanks

JGreen811,

When I saw your post I got excited for those are the exact fin I was looking for ... until I saw the size.:crying:

I wear a US Men's Size 10 Wide shoe/boot. Based on your experience do you think the XL is the size for me? I am looking for a dealer in Colorado to actually try a pair, but so far none of the "Authorized" dealers seem to want to stock them...probably not a big seller in Colorado.

Good luck with the sale...

~Michael~

Oldbear,

I do believe that the XL will work for you, thats on the lower size for the XL, but they are adjustable.. They are great fins just note the foot pocket is a little on the bigger size compared to other fins..

Hope my opinion helps..

Good Luck

JGreen 811,

That does help...thanks alot and good luck with the sale.

~Me~

guys if it helps I own not one but two pairs of the XL Hollis F1 fins. I like them a LOT. I'll probably sell one since they are a bit heavy for sidemount cave which is virtually all I do, though I will definitely keep at least one pair. my shoe size is about 10 and they fit fine, depending on which boot I wear. If I wear a soft sole wetsuit bootie, they're a bit loose but the fin strap is solid and will still hold my foot in. The larger hard sole wetsuit bootie is just the right size. If I switch to a rock boot, it's pretty snug and I'd have to consider one size larger.

I've got a pair of X-Large F1s I picked up last year. Great fins, but since I'm mostly doing cave dives now I went to a lighter pair. I'll sell them for $120 + shipping. PM if interested.

Last edited:
ill take them. i had just ordered some online and they are out of stock and want to sell me another pair. ill just take my refund and get these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom