Hollis Explorer Rebreather for sale (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckDiver1692

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings folks,

I'm looking to part with an unused, completely new in packaging Hollis Explorer rebreather. Originally bought two, one for my diving partner and one for myself, but my partner didn't get the promotion she was hoping for... she has thus changed her mind and no longer desires to spend lots of money on her own equipment and the additional training as I did. :( She still dives, but only for the occasional tropical vacation which just isn't often enough to justify keeping the rebreather.

I got the rebreathers from a shop owner who had them in stock for a while, so the oxygen sensors will probably need to be replaced (as per the manual, they should be replaced yearly). Other than that the unit should be good to go. The firmware was recently updated a few weeks ago by Hollis themselves. Because you'll need new O2 sensors, I'll drop it a few hundred to more than make up for it.

It's sad I don't have a rebreather partner anymore, but I'm sure I can find some local dive buddies who have an explorer. I hope one of you can make good use of this guy! :)

Price: $3200 or best offer. Have received several inquiries but I'll only ship to certified rebreather divers or rebreather instructors! Free pickup in SF Bay Area or domestic shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States. International buyers and others please inquire.

I've put some high-quality images of the item below:

py8NaeQ.jpg

cy1fAGR.jpg

Be3kNMX.jpg

MO0X9Jy.jpg

MZCTqTL.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom