Hollis Elite 2 Reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orlowskij

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just finished up my OW class and now I'm looking at picking up my first BC. I've already decided on a BP/W, and I've been looking pretty hard at Hollis gear. I'm mainly trying to decide between Elite 2 and the HTS 2, leaning towards the elite. I'll be using it mainly in the gulf on single tank dives for now, but want to get a system the can grow with me. Getting to the point, I haven't seen too many reviews of the elite harness. What are your experiences?

I purchased an Elite 2 and a Hollis SS back plate. The quality of all the components is great. My only complaint is with the initial set up. The harness is a little tough to get threaded and adjusted, mainly the attachment of the shoulder straps to the waist strap. More than once I was wishing I had just gone with a single piece webbing. That said, it's a good product.

Back
Top Bottom