Closed Hollis 200LX + DCX w/ 150LX octo

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

veryfastfourier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for grabs is a Hollis 200LX + DCX first stage and primary second stage (red), a Hollis 150LX second stage octo (yellow), a Hollis SPG, and a LP inflator hose.

This was purchased in 2019 by a DMC and has less than 80 dives on it between myself and the previous owner (DMC). The previous owner was not shy of getting this thing scratched up so I insisted on a full service before I purchased it (full service was done in early 2022) - there is a decent amount of cosmetic damage but the service tech said the insides were A OK! The Venturi control on the backup (yellow) second stage is stiffer than usual but the octo still breathes nicely and the Venturi control still works (it is just stiff to rotate). See here and here for the product pages.

I'm a motivated seller so send me a reasonable offer and I'm likely to take it!

I'd prefer local pickup on Oahu but can potentially arrange shipping at the buyer's expense (might be ~$40 or so to ship from HI to the US 48).

10.HEIC.jpg

Attachments

• 11.HEIC.jpg
    11.HEIC.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 14.HEIC.jpg
    14.HEIC.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 15.HEIC.jpg
    15.HEIC.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 16.HEIC.jpg