Holland America Eurodam Nov 19, 2011 to Grand Turk, St Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

navychop

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody else going?

Not planning on diving Half Moon Cay or San Juan, PR.

Looking to dive St John this time, dove with Admiralty in St. Thomas. Any recommendations for Grand Turk or St John?

Thanks for the tip.

Blue Water Divers in Grand Turk. Excellent op

Anybody else going?

My wife and I signed on the cruise a couple of days ago. With the fairly short interval in Grand Turk I decided to go with the cruise associated dive op which I believe is Oasis which seems to have a good reputation. Anyone please let me know if you know otherwise.

My wife and I signed on the cruise a couple of days ago. With the fairly short interval in Grand Turk I decided to go with the cruise associated dive op which I believe is Oasis which seems to have a good reputation. Anyone please let me know if you know otherwise.

They're not bad, but their cruise line trips can be very much a cattleboat.

Received a good review for Oasis, so I'll probably keep the reservation. Looking forward to the trip and the dive.

Like I said, they're not bad, but be prepared for the possibility of a cattle boat. I've seen 25+ divers come off of their dive boat (the one they use for the cruise lines). I used them twice, and luckily only had 6 divers max. But, then I started using Blue Water Divers in Grand Turk (worked on a cruise ship for a while).

Like I said, they're not bad, but be prepared for the possibility of a cattle boat. I've seen 25+ divers come off of their dive boat (the one they use for the cruise lines). I used them twice, and luckily only had 6 divers max. But, then I started using Blue Water Divers in Grand Turk (worked on a cruise ship for a while).

Thanks for the info. I do appreciate the responses. This isn't my first cruise dive so I'm not going in blind, but thanks for the warning. So far I've had only good experiences on such dives at Grand Cayman and Providence with other cruise lines.

Change of plans. Diving St. Thomas instead of Grand Turk with Blue Island Divers. Trip Advisor gives them very high marks. Hope to get a wreck dive in. This allows me to spend some quality island time with the wife and friends on Grand Turk. The dive op is located at Crown Point Marina where the ship will be docked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom