Holiday Inn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hyrik

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know if the Holiday inn is operating.I am refering to the new Holiday inn? Thank You

Might help if you state what country or island you are interested in about the Holiday Inn.

the fourm "Greater Caribbean & Bahamas" is very general. I know of several Holiday Inn's in the Caribbean and a few in the Bahamas.

hyrik:
Does anyone know if the Holiday inn is operating.I am refering to the new Holiday inn? Thank You
Yes, I think the new one did open up, just down the road from my brothers best friends girlfriends sisters boyfriends parents house or was that my sisters old girlfriends brothers best friends girlfriends parents house that used to be down south but now it's a little further north, or something like that.

Oh, come on now people don't you know that we are supposed to have ESP and know which Holiday Inn they are talking about.

we have a holiday inn express here in king george if that helps.
i can send you the phone #
hey scuba65, may i ask where are you staying when you go to bonaire in 25 days 2hrs 28 min?
please give us a trip report upon your safe return.
thank you, ma'am
sorry for the hyjack

Smokey Braden....I'll be staying at the Bonaire Plaza Resort, and I can't wait.. 18 working day's til the trip...........ahhhhhhhhhh. I know i still haven't done the Dominica trip report...

hyrik:

Do you mean on Grand Cayman?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom