Hola from Santander

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hola everyone:

My name is Manuel and I am new to the forum and to scuba diving. I have snorkelled a lot in southern Tenerife during the vacations over many years, but until now I never tried scuba diving. I just got my PSS OW certification at Tenerife, even though I live in Santander, northern Spain. I hope to get in touch with some club here and continue learning and practicing as I have really enjoyed the experience of scuba diving.

I hope to learn a lot in this community.

See you around.

Bienvenidos a ScubaBoard! Glad you started scuba! I'm sure there are many places a short plane or train ride away from you for you to enjoy!!

Hola Manual

Bienvenido a scubaboard!

I normally spend the summer months in Asturias and been diving out of Llastres. I haven't had a chance to dive in Santander but expect that the conditions will be quite different from Tenerife!

So compared to Tenerife, expect colder and darker waters with less prolific sealife, but don't let that put you off. Once you are comfortable diving these conditions you will find a whole new world at your doorstep that is as exciting to explore as diving in Tenerife.

Find a nice diveclub that can help you with further diving training and make new friends that you can share your diving with.

Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom