Hola from Loreto, B.C.S., Mx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bajahi

New
Reaction score
Greetings. With time spent on the water here, I´m about to buy the Canon SD500. Where can I learn of purchase place and part number for external flash attachemnt. ¿Alternatives? Gracias. Bajahi

First off, let me welcome you to ScubaBoard :D

Second, maybe the fine photo folks here can help you out.

Hope you find the answers you are looking for - Best of luck !

Irish

Hello &
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Laurens

Hello bajahi, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board. I have a Canon G2 that I would like to like to find a housing my self. I hope you enjoy the board.

Welcome! I loooooove Loreto. Only been there once, at Baja Outpost, but had a grand time. Been itching to get back there soon

Chris

bahaji

You can have a look at www.digideep.com to see who has housings etc for your camera.

B&H Photo & Video in New York has a very good reputation and good service - I am not sure, but think their address is www.bhphotovideo.com

Inon offers lenses and strobes - again, I think www.inonamerica.com

You might have to do a web search if I've messed up the links! Hope this helps.

And I hope to be seeing lots of photos from you soon - I am not sure where you are located exactly and always like to see pics from places I haven't been!

If you would like some info on strobe options, feel free to send me an email. I will discuss your options with you and help you in any way possible.

Best of luck on your new venture.

mike@h2ophotopros.com

If you would like some info regarding housing options, feel free to email at mike@h2ophotopros.com and I will be happy to help you.

Good luck on your new venture.

Heyya Bajahi,
Loretto eh??
I have some friends? or thought they were, but haven't heard from them for a long time...
The run the Dolphin Divers or dive shop down there.. Bruce & Susan...
Small town,you might know them.. she's a shooter, has been for a long time.. you might find it helpful to contact her... not sure if she's upgraded to Digital yet.. me thinks still stuck in Filmland... so might not be much help...

Anyway, I look forward to getting down there some day...
Good luck on the cameras, LOL...it's not easy... but whatever you pick, you'll probably come out alright...
good luck, look forward to some above and below photos...

mas cervases... or something like that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom