Hola from Kansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Schone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I recently returned from a family vacation were I took a discover scuba dive. Granted it was not what I expected and to be honest immediately following the dive I had absolutely zero desire to pursue scuba diving any further. However later that night I found my self thinking more and more about the dive. I was not completely satisfied with my experience and decided that I did not want to stop there.

So here I am still debating if scuba diving is for me. I decided to reach out and find instructors that are local to my area. I am located in Topeka, KS. I know there are two dive shops locally here as well as some in the surrounding area. Has any one had any experience with the shops in my area or any recommendations for a trainer?

Thank you for your time and help,
-Andy

howdy and welcome from south Florida......where did you do your discovery scuba class?...i don't know anything about Kansas but I'm sure someone here can bring you up to speed about your area.

howdy and welcome from south Florida......where did you do your discovery scuba class?...i don't know anything about Kansas but I'm sure someone here can bring you up to speed about your area.

It was with State Park Marina at Table Rock Lake in Branson MO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom