Hola Amigos Buzos! Hello Diving Friends!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ginovega

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone:

I am Gino, diving since 1987. I have been away from diving for a while. Trying to get back into the sport. I am about seven years away from retirirng from the military (ARMY) , currenlty stationed in the Atlanta GA area. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico (PR), love my island and I 've dove there many times. I am heading back there next month to do some diving. I am from the West Side of PR so I know many diving areas, dive shops ect. there. If there anyone is interested in diving in PR please dont hesitate to aks any questions regarding Scuba Diving in Puerto Rico. If I do not know the awser be sure I can get to someone that knows it...

Remember US Citizens do not need a Passport to Travel to PR - We are a US Territory....

Thanks!

:D

Gino,

Welcome to ScubaBoard…the internet’s portal into Poseidon’s realm.:admingreet:

I did my AOW in PR...interesting to say the least. Love the food, especailly the small resturants.

Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

:bounce2::bounce::bounce4:

Thank you very much!! I do love the food there too!! Always gain several pounds after a trip to my home town....Then I have to workout extra when I get to the mainland but is it well worth it...

Welcome to SCUBAboard.

I need to go diving in PR!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom