HOG sidemount bcd for sale - BRAND NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
this rig retails for $649.95 u.s. from Edge/Hog

i thought i was going to be able to use this but unfortunately i need to sell it.

open to reasonable offers. please do not post offers in this thread. i would prefer you send me a private message instead.

i will be travelling for the next couple of weeks but would be able to ship when i get back. willing to sell within canada or the u.s.

thx everyone
rick hog-0411.jpghogsidemountsystemsidepic1.jpg
***these are just stock manufacturers photos***

btw......i have bought / sold a few items here and on ebay and can provide references if needed. i have never had any issues with any buyers or sellers. so you can be confident in dealing with me.
thx
don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

how 'bout $500u.s. (no tax) including shipping within canada or u.s.

brand new - never used - THIS IS A SIZE LARGE

contact me any time with questions
thx !!
Rick

$450.00 u.s. incl shipping to u.s. or canada (no tax)

still a size large - still brand new - still never used

just in case anyone is wondering why this is for sale.......i currently use hog regs and am trying to put together a local sm program. my boss is not being suppotive of the idea. thought if i had a matching hog bcd with my regs it would be a nice rig for students. was hoping the boss would like the idea. well that didn't work out the way i had hoped. so i am not allowed to use the rig for students and i already have a sm rig of my own. so i gambled.....i lost. my loss.....your gain.

once again......size large.....brand new.....never been used.

$400 u.s. incl shipping to u.s. or canada. i have bought / sold here, the other scuba board, and ebay so no worries.
thx
rick

$350

pending sale

*** SOLD ***

***OK***

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom