HOG regulator service class. Early January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Josh @ Tacoma Scuba is a certified HOG repair instructor. He's willing to conduct the service class with at least 3 students.

I'd like to do it in early January (but could be flexible for November/December dates).

The class is 1 day and $250. You need to hold some sort of "technical" certification (e.g. my TDI Nitrox is sufficient).

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!!

John N

Hi John,

I'd be interested. I don't yet have HOG regs but am considering switching over. I've got several Scubapro regs but finding kits is increasingly difficult. I was a certified Scubapro tech when I was affiliated with a dive shop but they drop you when you're not.

I'm SDI Solo. Does that count?

Best,

Dave Rintoul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. Doesn't look like they carry Scubapro though. At least not officially. It's always grey market with Scubapro. Would rather associate with a company that acknowledges that competent people can service regs outside of a formal dive shop/dealer setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also a hog reg tech instructor and the solo cert does not count as a tech cert. However if you have your scuba pro reg tech cert that also qualifies you. You still have to own a hog reg though.

Back
Top Bottom