HOG Drysuit, Pinnacle Hood & Boots, Hollis Fins, Whites Drysuit Bag, Dive Rite Fleece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsortor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is going to be a smoking good deal for somebody. I bought this setup and dove it about 20 times, so this suit and gear is practically brand new. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this gear, buy it today and dive it tomorrow. You will not have to fix anything to make it functional. I would like to sell this gear as a whole, but will part it out if necessary. Here are the specifics.

HOG XL Predator Drysuit with good seals and neoprene boots
Pinnacle drysuit boots in size 10
Pinnacle Merino lined drysuit hood
Hollis F1 Fins in excellent condition
Whites drysuit bag
Dive Rite Polartec XXL fleece undergarment
Dive Rite Polartec XL fleece vest
Dive Rite Polartec XL fleece booties

Asking Price is $1,000 :eek: plus PayPal fees and actual shipping charges. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

IMG_1358.jpgIMG_1359.jpgIMG_1360.jpgIMG_1361.jpgIMG_1362.jpgIMG_1363.jpgIMG_1364.jpgIMG_1365.jpgIMG_1366.jpgIMG_1367.jpgIMG_1368.jpgIMG_1369.jpgIMG_1370.jpg

That is a smoking hot deal !!! I would have been very interested in that entire package a couple months ago. If you start to part things out, how much for the Dive Rite Polartec XXL fleece undergarment ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom