hog /deep 6 repair class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
UDT DIVING will be holding a dee6 and hog repair weekend classes at the end of April , if you ever wanted to take these classes we will have instructors for both manufactures available for a 2 day event , at our facility , accommodation will be free for the first 4 participants please pm me for costs and availability ....

Just got back from this, getting both the HOG and Deep6 courses completed over the weekend. A well presented hands on class! Not just parts swapping, but taking you through what does what, and what causes what. Well worth it!

(darn good chili for lunch too!)

Just got back from this, getting both the HOG and Deep6 courses completed over the weekend. A well presented hands on class! Not just parts swapping, but taking you through what does what, and what causes what. Well worth it!

(darn good chili for lunch too!)
I agree with Bob, the chilli was great!
I attended the HOG portion of the clinic which was all day Saturday. I had the opportunity to repair 3 regs during the course. There were some issues with my regs from the last servicing which were diagnosed and with Steve’s troubleshooting abilities we had them dialled in perfectly.
But what ever you do don’t put your reg there or there.....lol

Cheers.

i appreciate the kudos guys , im glad you liked the course , I try to make all my course fun and educational ......steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom