For Sale HOG D3/Zenith Regs for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iowacavediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have 8 sets of HOG D3 (din)/Zenith regulators for sale... all purchased in January 2017... 1 year old with approx. 25 dives on them. currently they are setup as 2 sets of sidemount regs, 2 stage regs, 2 oxygen bottle regs (with green face plates/mouth pieces). I buy brand new regs every year. the oxygen regs and stage regs have probably less than 10 dives on them as they get used less frequently. I will bundle them as a D3 first stage, zenith second stage and hog 2" black face SPG (imperial/psi) and whatever length hoses you want... I have 7' hoses, 30", 32" and 40" lp hoses. SPGs, I have 4", 6", 9" or 22" HP hoses. $275 per bundle (1st/2nd/SPG and hoses) firm on price. If you buy 2 or more bundles I'll ship for free. No hardware included (clips/swivels) but available if you want to add it on. Regs have only been used for cave diving in the springs.. no salt water exposure. they do have cosmetic scratches and scuffs associated with this type of diving. I'll post pictures later this week.

Matt

Last edited:
Interested, pm me pics when you can. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom