HOG D3 First Stages (3) and Switchback + Classic 2nd For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
IMG_0763.jpgIMG_0762.jpgIMG_0761.jpgIMG_0760.jpgSo, still downsizing my technical gear, so up for sale go my Hog D3 Firsts (3 in total) with environmental seal kits and 2 switchback seconds and 1 classic second.

They are all under a year old, and have about 10 dives mostly in salt water, with a few quarry dives mixed in. The IP is rock steady at 145 PSI and locks up smoothly after a cycle with no creep whatsoever.

The seconds are the same age and dives, and are set to crack at about 1/4 inch water, with the valves fully opened so they breath like a dream.

All are 100% oxygen cleaned and are religiously cleaned and stored to preserve this rating.

Functionally you will not find nicer used regulators unless you buy new.

D3 are going for $150 each, switchbacks and classic for $75 each. I'm open to offers on the whole lot, or in groups.

Due to holiday travel, I'm not able to ship until 4 January 2016 - but I will cover shipping to the lower 48 if you pay via Paypal.

Thanks.

How much for a first stage and two seconds

Or just two second stages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry both switchbacks are sold. I can do a deal on the d3 and classic.

I'll do $125 for each D3, buyer pays shipping.

Switchback, classic and one D3 sold, I'll let the other two D3 go for $100 each, plus 5.95 shipping via USPS Priority 2-day to the lower 48. Good chance to get a great reg at a killer price.

Check pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom