Hmm - new rebreathers every time I check!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphins, I'm taking little steps. Though I hope to try out the prism & evolution with the thought of moving to a full CCR in the near future. I'm using the cost of doubles etc to convince the 'boss' that its a wise $$ move to go straight to full CCR and that it will be cheaper in the long run. Also now that is ok with the Dolphin, the step up to full CCR is not nearly so ominous.

Well when i got my KISS, i just showed her jetsams webpage. I made a comment about the bla bla bla Killing you without warning... I told her to trust me that i know what i am doing. We discussed it abit. She said its too dangerous. I said not... ANyway i got my KISS after a while. Had to sleep on the couch for a while but it was worth it....

/Jonny

JonnyB:
She said its too dangerous. I said not... Had to sleep on the couch for a while but it was worth it....
Judging by the helmet you wear she's still not over it, isn't she? :linkz:

caveseeker7:
Judging by the helmet you wear she's still not over it, isn't she? :linkz:

hehe... Touché!
Well i have learnt the hard way that a man must do everything in his power to survive the rage of his other half...

/Jonny

Back
Top Bottom