HMCS Saguenay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Voit Blue 50

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's been probably over ten years since the last time I was on the Saguenay, so I was wondering if it's rolled over more or has stabilized? Is the bridge accessible?

And I can't remember if she has a helicopter hangar and pad, I might be confusing the Saguenay with the Annapolis on that.

Cheers

It's been probably over ten years since the last time I was on the Saguenay, so I was wondering if it's rolled over more or has stabilized? Is the bridge accessible?

And I can't remember if she has a helicopter hangar and pad, I might be confusing the Saguenay with the Annapolis on that.

Cheers
I have never dove it so I'll defer to others to comment on that aspect, but I did a tour when she was open to the public prior to decommissioning back in the summer of 1989. Helicopter hangar and pad.

Have you got yourself setup yet for service,

I know this is an old thread but I did a lot of my training on the Sag. Helicopter hangar access to the bridge and there used to be a air pocket in the bridge. Probably not there anymore as I have heard its starting to fall apart from the many storms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom