HK dive shop at a glance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Centrals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
We have a thriving scuba diving community in HK and there are plenty of dive shops to care take of us!
The list I am giving is best to my knowledge and probably NOT completed. And some of them might not even have English page.
1. www.BluePoint-Diving.com
2. www.bluelagoon.com.hk
3. www.bunnsdivers.com
4. www.chinesediver.com
5. www.cwbdiving.com
6. www.divingexpress.com
7. www.divinghk.com
8. www.ecodivers.com.hk
9. www.fantasea.com.hk
10. www.froggydiver.com.hk
11. www.gungans.hk
12. www.idtc.com.hk
13. www.lspro.com.hk
14. www.mandarin-divers.com
15. www.marinadive.com.hk
16. www.marinedivers.com (BSAC)
17. www.marinetone.com
18. www.oceanskydiver.com
19. www.paradive.com.hk
20. www.posc.com.hk
21. www.prodive.com.hk
22. www.renttrendhk.com
23. www.splashhk.com
24. www.scubaformula.com (???)
25. www.windjockey.org.hk
26. www.wahshingdiving.com

Free diving: www.breathlessemotions.com
Diving club:
www.scdc.org.hk (BSAC)
www.hkuc.org.hk (BSAC)

Please feel free to correct/up-date it.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Centrals! There had been a (quite old) sticky thread in the General Asia forum--from before the time when there were subforums--which included both HK and S'pore dive shops, so I split it and stuck the appropriate parts in each subforum. I started to look at it to see if the links were dead (and some were) in order to update it, but then thought that since it's quite old, that might not be all that's missing from the sticky. So Centrals has quite graciosuly started a thread which can be the basis for updating the sticky. If you Hong Kong experts there wouldn't mind tackling this and getting the sticky into shape, that would be great! Otherwise, if there's not enough interest, I'll just unstick it and leave it for individual forum requests for information to cover. If you add information, it's easiest for it to be in the format of the sticky, if possible.

I was recommended to check out Adventure Divers, but neglected to write down the area of town they are in. Google is not helping as the only thing it finds is Diving Adventure in Causeway Bay. Anyone have contact info for Adventure Divers?

I was also told to get in touch with Raymond Ma in Pak Sha Wan if I want a custom wetsuit, but since I don't have a car that would be a pretty major trip in the event he's not actually there. Anyone have a phone number or other contact info for him?

Thanks!

EDIT: I did some street view and found this place...

2JcUnJa.png

I hope that's not his shop. :(

Last edited:
DA goes off the long pier in sai kung. I like their boat as they cook up lunch fresh during the 1st dive.

The boats are the shops, I think DA has 3 boats and that's where the do all their fills.

DA goes off the long pier in sai kung. I like their boat as they cook up lunch fresh during the 1st dive.

The boats are the shops, I think DA has 3 boats and that's where the do all their fills.

DA has a retail shop in Causeway Bay.

They definitely have good food on board that is freshly cooked during the first dive. Most other shops just buy outside catering that are kept warm in insulated containers.

Though I don't like how they pack the boats with people up to max capacity. It's just too crowded and can cause injuries.