Hiya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PEIDiver

Reaction score
Hi folks. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from the east coast of Canada and I've been diving for a couple months now. I've recently completed my PADI AOW and am now thinking about getting into some underwater photography.

Thanks,
Steve

Welcome to the board PEIDiver!

I think you will find everyone here friendly and helpful as I have in my short time so far.

Happy Diving!
:snorkel:

and a warm welcome from what some call the "hot air capital of Canada" --- Ottawa that is

Welcome to the fun and games, and a whole lot of learning new and exciting things.

Have a good time on the boards and have fun diving.

Rich :mean:

Anytime you feel like coming down to New England for some warm water dives, just drop us a line!

Man, that sounds strange...

Welcome to the board PEIDiver from a fellow Canuck west of Prince Edward Island, who would love to go there.:)

Hey guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome.

DivingGal, I lived in Ottawa for about two years until I fell victim to the high tech layoffs about a year ago. I'd move back in a heartbeat. Ottawa may be the hot air capital of Canada, but it is a wonderful city to live in.

MSilvia, How much warmer could new England be, were not THAT much further North :) Right now we are seing hig 60's. The coldest I've seen was mid 40's (brrrrr)

Rooster1, Visiting divers are always welcome so if you are ever this way let me know.

Thanks again,
Steve

Back
Top Bottom