Historical Diver Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmitch3938

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for copies of the Historical Diver Magazines ..if you have any or know of any available, please advise. Apparently they arent available from the society..

I guess you mean HDS USA. The HDS UK made a compilation on CD.

I must have some spares. Give me a few days to find them and will inform you.

I have also seen some for sale on ebay.

I was able to get back issues from HDS US in the past. Are you saying they are not available anymore?

When I contacted then earlier about some they said they weren't available, and then when I tried to subscribe there wasn't anything about new issues..not even sure if they are still doing the magazine ?? I saw that they are supposed to be at the " beneath the sea ' expo in March, so was going to see what's up with them...

As far as I know, the magazine is running "normally". The name has been changed recently (no longer Historical Diver, but I can't remember the new name) and sometimes arrives a bit late, but that is all.

I have several spares from vol 1 #1 to ?.
What issues are you searching for?
They are extremly rare and some what expensive..
send PM if interested

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom