Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard. Where have you been diving so far? Got any dive trips planned?
Blue water park in Pelham, Alabama. NASA “try scuba” in Huntsville, AL with my brother who isn’t a diver yet. Morrison and Vortex springs. And Panama City beach, a couple wrecks and bridge spans. Going to the Bahamas for my honey moon in March and diving Tiger beach. Will try to squeeze in a couple dives between now and then.

Blue water park in Pelham, Alabama. NASA “try scuba” in Huntsville, AL with my brother who isn’t a diver yet. Morrison and Vortex springs. And Panama City beach, a couple wrecks and bridge spans. Going to the Bahamas for my honey moon in March and diving Tiger beach. Will try to squeeze in a couple dives between now and then.
If you're headed to Morrison or Vortex, shoot me a message... they are my usual winter haunts! I also go to St. Andrews state park. I'm a cheapskate and generally shore dive.

Back
Top Bottom