Hi there!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

natalieee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im Natalie, i've been diving for about 2 years now and i cant believe i havent known of this website. I live in south florida so if anyone knows of good dives spots to share id be happy to go check them out :D

Welcome, this is a great place to find some info...there's another site called scubanation that's really good. It's kind of a facebook for divers w/o the games. The guy that started it is from south Fl and he's trying to get it going...Check it out

Welcome Natalie, glad to have you join us. Stick around and ask some questions, and be nice to the new divers.

Welcome, this is a great place to find some info...there's another site called scubanation that's really good. It's kind of a facebook for divers w/o the games. The guy that started it is from south Fl and he's trying to get it going...Check it out

Hey! i'm on scuba nation! Find me >>>James Gadomski :D so is natalie!

Welcome. Be sure to check out Florida Conch Divers forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom