Hi there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barracuda

Registered
Reaction score
just checked out the website and found the most informative and unbiased forums asn so decided to join in. being the proprietor of barracuda diving india, i come across many equipment problems and questions and am always eager to find answers as well as learn more about diving in general. i am sure i will do so with these forums. until later.

venkat
barracuda diving india
http://www.barracudadiving.com

If your'e looking to learn more, and find answers, You've come to the right place. I love it here, I'm sure you will too!!

Nice website!

Tavi

Hi Venkat

Glad to see you join the board. Hope your better half, Karen, joins in too. I think you are the first from India.
Ask about Seemannsub here - someone is bound to know about them.

Maggie

Hello there Barracuda, welcome to the family here at Scubasource!

So, have you begun to tell your staff and customers about the site yet?

Welcome to the board.I was in India in '97 in Dehli for 2 days and Lucknow for 2 weeks visiting friends that I had met.I didn't dive though.Where are you in India and what is the diving like? I'll catch ya later.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Gasman

wow !! talk abt an enthusiastic welcome !! thanks to all of you - i am particularly happy to find my friend maggie on the site !!

dont know if this is the right thread to ask but can anyone out there tell me if they have any personal experience about Seemannsub equipment. need this info as we are thinking abt buying their regs and tanks for our dive operation. wouild appreciate all pros and cons abt the same.

regards.

venkat

Welcome Venkat - you'll find we're all a very friendly bunch, willing to answer questions, listen to your tales with interest and, most importantly, have a lot of fun!

Whereabouts in India are you? Maldives/Mauritius side? What's the diving like... whoops, Gasman said that already - sorry Greg. :p

Cheers

.... and a warm welcome from Canada. Agree with Tavi, cool website, wish I could get there. Ah some day...

hi guys and gals,

couple of you asked for our location. we are based in goa, india. for the last 6 years we were operating out of Cidade de Goa Beach Resort but will now be moving to Goa Marriott Resorts from 1st Nov this year.

Pls have a look at our website at http://www.barracudadiving.com for full info on us and do get in touch if you need anything further.

warm regards.

venkat
barracuda diving india

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom