Hi there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BEACHBUM885

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Tom and I am 35 and single I have been addicted to scuba diving since I was 9 years old but I didn't take my first class until I was 23. 40+ dives completed. I am willing to share experiences as well as other aspects of diving or other topics.
CERTS include Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Medic First Aid And Oxygen first Aid for Scuba Diving Injuries. I dont claim to be a know it all and I am considered by most to be a nice guy. :)
I will do my best not to offend anyone and will not give any information that is beyond my education and experience levels. :)

Send emails to johnsonthomas266@hotmail.com.
Hope to hear from all

I'm a newbie both to this board AND diving! We love tales of diving adventures, and newbies like myself enjoy any advice that would make us better divers.

Welcome!

Kristey:jester:

Hi Tom:

Welcome aboard. I seen your post and it looks like you have alot of knowledge & experiences. You will fit in this forum quite well and have no problem their. Maybe sometime when i see your post, that i can pick up some tips on diving from ya.
Well anyway, see ya down the road & "safe diving" to you....:wave:

and a WARM Sunny Welcome from ARIZONA

Glad to have you here :balloon:

welcome to the board BEACHBUM885:)

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here & Dive Safe.......................Arduous

Hi BeachBum - Sounds like you are gonna fit right in! :D

Enjoy, and have a good time..

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom