Hi there! Was a reader of ScubaBoard for a long time, now decided to become more proactive. ;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi! My name is Vic, I am a scuba diving instructor.
Before becoming one, I used to work as a corporate PR and media relations manager and prior to that as a journalist and an editor. Since 2009 I am dedicated to diving and tourism industry, having guiding and teaching experience in Maldives, Thailand, Vietnam, Egypt and Ukraine. Still enjoying my current profession a lot and plan to continue this career, preferably in some new and yet unexplored locations.
Now I am planning a budget yet classy and great diving safari to Maldives in about one month from now (March 21-28 to be exact), and still have some free spots at a very sweetly discounted prices starting from $1400 (instead of $1700).

That's actually what pushed me to register here — just wanted to share the opportunity. :wink:
More info about the trip and conditions are posted in "Trips and Marketplace" section. Check it out if interested! :wink:

Cheers! :wink:

Sincerely,

Attachments

• AriQueen2016.jpg
    AriQueen2016.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Sounds like fun! Glad to have you here and that you recognize the resource. We have the divers you're looking for. :D

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....good luck with your endeavors...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom