hi there from SCUBSDAVE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddawg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm 56, from dallas and i have muscular distrophy and use a wheelchair.
I have been in a chair since 1984 and been diving since 1995.
Check out hsasuba.com.:D

:huh:

The username and the title and the website all differ......:hm: something appears strange here......do you have anything to convince readers that you are not spreading viruses on your site or selling viagara advertising or a spammer? Sorry but many alarms have been set off and a better introduction or explanation could prevent others from hearing those alarms :wink:.

hsascuba.com is the website of the Handicapped Scuba Association, so that fits. What website came up in your browser?

And I can certainly see an individual named Dave having two nicknames - ddawg and and scuba dave.

Welcome aboard, Dave.

Thanks for that clarification. When alarms go off in my untrusting brain, I do not follow links (I doubt I am the only one) which is why I asked for clarification. I believed the OP to be genuine but with alarms and a single post, I wanted to ask.

To the OP, welcome to the board and I apologize if my request for clarification was misunderstood.

Hey, in the wild west of the internet, caution can be a virtue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom