Hi ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubarushu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got certified in Monterey, CA last August. First time under water in the ocean was the most amazing experience ever! Been poking around here since not long after, trying to learn as much as I can and get my fix in between dives. Safe to say it doesn't help. The more I read the more I want to be under water somewhere. I'm hooked!

Preaching to the choir, my friend, preaching to the choir.

And welcone to Scuaboard. And the addiction

Welcome

Welcome and remember to watch more experienced divers and try o pickup habits from each-will make you a better diver...

Welcome. Not only will you enjoy local diving, but you'll find some of the more benign water water tropical diving even easier by comparison.

Richard.

Thanks for the welcomes! I've had the opportunity to do a few dives in Malaysia and Thailand, and definitely appreciate the warmth, clarity, and abundance of life there. Coming back to California I've appreciated the challenge and opportunity to work on my skills. And there's something special about finding things in 2-3ft vis, whether it's a nudi or your buddy!

Welcome to SB scubarushu. You've come to the right place.

Welcome aboard.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom