Hi! Nice to be here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aoo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to everyone.

Am a new diver who just got certified 5 months ago together with my wife, my 14 year old son and my 12 year old daughter. Have been loving the family dive togethers and wondering why I did not get certified sooner.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this board has been wonderful for my education about all things to do with diving. Thanks for all the info that i have garnered by logging into this site.

Welcome to the board, you are going to love it here

:colouredsmilies: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies: Congrats on you and yours getting certified!!! That's awesome.

Thanks for the welcome. I already love it here as I have been coming to this site and reading for months before joining.

Its amazing how much knowledge one can get in such a short time if you have the right source. A few months of Scubaboard and I already felt like an expert.

Although I know that theoretical can never replace actual experience, so will continue to try to rack up at least 10 dives a month moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom