Hi, looking for dive buddy!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slayn

Reaction score
Hi All,
Am new to this site, been looking around for some dive gear and came to notice this site. Been diving alone for the pass years (solo on dive trip) and hope to have some "BUDDY" on the way.

Anyone interested to make friends, do drop me a mail...

S.C

hi!
welcome to the board:)
if you ever come to croatia let me know i'll be glad to be your buddy :D
safe dive!

aquababe once bubbled...
hi!
welcome to the board:)
if you ever come to croatia let me know i'll be glad to be your buddy :D
safe dive!

Hey Aquababe, I was in Croatia last year and I was totally blown away by your beautiful country! Didn't get in any diving, unfortunately, but spent a couple of days on Vis and I'm itching to get back there and into the water. It was crystal clear.

Hi Slayn - I'm only new here myself, but I feel like an old hand I've been made so welcome. Dive safe.

Irishdiver once bubbled...

Hey Aquababe, I was in Croatia last year and I was totally blown away by your beautiful country! Didn't get in any diving, unfortunately, but spent a couple of days on Vis and I'm itching to get back there and into the water. It was crystal clear.

it's not just because i live there but it's really beautiful! and diving is, believe me, amazing :)

aquababe, can you give a few more details about diving in croatia (temp, viz, good time of year to dive, good locations). I'm always looking for interesting places to dive.

slayn, sorry to hijack your thread :) If you are in the UK on your travels I'll buddy with you.

slayn i'm also sorry for hijacking your thread :)

i'll try to be short :)

info can be found here. this is a web page of one of the dive clubs in croatia and at the bottom you can find a referral to a book 'Dive in Croatia' which i highly recommend but unfortunately you can buy it only in croatia.

i've also found a good web page regarding dive locations but it's concentrated on the northern part of the croatian sea called kvarner. but i think it's enough for a start (and most importantly it's on english!) :)
so here are the north locations

hope you enjoy it :wink:

Welcome to the boards Slayn! I think you now have an idea how threads work. :D

welcome welcome have fun!

welcome to the board slayn! if you ever get out this way.....

and aquababe, careful, someone may take you up on that! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom