HI! Johnny here, happy to meet you and seeking advice for Liveaboards in Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
HI there Scuba board buds. I am Johnny, a 43 year old diver of 14 years experience underwater. I live in San Francisco but prefer diving in clearer and warmer waters. Like, say, Egypt!

Has anyone out there had experience on liveaboards in Sharm el Sheikh? I know the situation in Egypt is tense, and being a first time traveler there, I am seeking some advice. My thought was to spend time on a safe, fun and affordable liveaboard diving, resting and reading the days away.

I appreciate any names of boats, companies or captains that may have taken good care of you. Thanks for any and all helpful information.

Johnny H

Hi there :happywave: You may find more information in the regional forum ....click here

Hi Johnny! Welcome to SB. I know the situation in Egypt is currently tense. Like said above, check the regional forum and also the travel alerts put out regularly by the State Department.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom