Hi i'm new to the fourm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chrismac

Registered
Reaction score
Hi i'm new to this fourm but looks awsome to meet new people who dive and talk about it, I do some dive work for shellfish farmers in Prince Edward Island, Canada. in the summer months its awsome being out on the water everyday I love it so much and I work at Online support where we take calls to help people with thier internet connections when they need to troubleshoot whatever problems they may have lol but thats only part time in the summer:wink:

Originally posted by Chrismac
cool man thanks whats the diving like in the NY? :)

I haven't done much diving in NY.(5 dives) most of my dives have been in warm Caribean waters.

Now that I'm aquiring coldwater gear I plan on checking out more diving in Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, and the St Lawrence Seaway.

Last Saturday my son and I did a shore dive at a freinds place. 46f and 4-5 ft vis. We had fun, and I'm sure NY diving gets better.

I've heard about a lot of great wrecks. We plan on getting to some of them soon!:)

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA, the all beach no ocean state

Glad to have you here :balloon:

Hey Canuck - welcome to the neighbourhood. You'll have a grand time here. The folks are friends, and there's always something new to learn.

Thanks DivingGal i'm really glad I found this message board looks like there will be aot of good info to pass around and learn from I start my dive season tommorow full time and looking so forward to it.:) :yellow:

Back
Top Bottom