Hi, I am the new guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbba

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I am a certified diver since 1998, learned to dive during my first stay in the US in Charleston, SC.
I mainly dive on family vacations and with the dive club in the local lakes. As I live in Germany, majority of my dives are either in the freshwater lakes around here and in the Alps, in the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic around the Canary Islands. But, I also did some Diving in Florida (Springs, off West Palm Beach, around the Keys and in the Carribean). My oldest son also got certified this year.

I was reading thru here once in a while as I also lived in the US later on. Now I signed up, as I have to report something to lost and found.

If you have questions about diving in Germany or Europe, looking for interesting travel destinations, let me know.

Welcome aboard.. don't be shy tho.. jump into a thread and join the fun :happywave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom