Hi I am loking for dive partner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karim1

Registered
Reaction score
I am a very safe diver and am looking for someone who also wants to be safe and responsible. I like to dive in the springs, shore dives and lead boat dives. I enjoy lobster season and spear fishing. I am a 30yr family man and am intrested in finding someone of the same type. Thanks, bye

Hey Karim, whenever you make it down to So. Fla., there are plenty of us family men around (some of us more like 40+ though :D), so you won't lack buddies down here. Look us up when you visit.

I live in Fort Pierce and like the JuPITER dives.. post your possible days and I am sure someone will take you up on the excursion. I know I prefer to buddy dive it helps to collaborate my tales topside!

Karim,

join us up at Ginnie this weekend if you like, about 4/5 of us going i think at the moment, could always do with more! See the "7/17 springs?" thread if you want to throw your name in.

Welcome to the board, plenty of divers in and around your area too. Sign up for the roll-call and take a look at the various others in your area. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom