Hi guys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3.j.l0uw

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just signed up. Been diving for about 6 months. I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

I work in the commercial diving industry as a production engineer, building containerised dive systems.

I'm looking forward to forming part of this community.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just signed up. Been diving for about 6 months. I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

I work in the commercial diving industry as a production engineer, building containerised dive systems.

I'm looking forward to forming part of this community.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I was born in Cape Town, South Africa, but live in California now.

Warm welcomes to ScubaBoard, and to the Golden State.

How is the offshore commercial diving business? How does California diving compare with South African diving?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks for all the howzit's. Commercial diving industry is dead in the water at the moment. The low oil price had really put the brakes on anybody spending any decent money.

Cape Town diving is cold and surgy. You generally swim from rock to rock, looking for hand holds as you go, but on the really calm days it is beautiful. Lots of wrecks and seals.

Back
Top Bottom