Hi guys from Cairns, Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys,

Just a quick hello I have seen scubaboard for years and thought I should finally sign up and say hello.
I dive regularly from Cairns with the many day boats and liveaboards. After diving for more than 10 years it is still my favorite thing to do in the whole world! :)
All the best and chat soon,
C

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Sounds like you're a fish! Glad to have you aboard!

Hey guys,

Just a quick hello I have seen scubaboard for years and thought I should finally sign up and say hello.
I dive regularly from Cairns with the many day boats and liveaboards. After diving for more than 10 years it is still my favorite thing to do in the whole world! :)
All the best and chat soon,
C
Hey there fellow diver! I will be traveling to Australia with my family in December this year and obviously want to dive at the Great Barrier Reef. Any thoughts on the best places to see beautiful coral and really cool fish?

Welcome...
I and my family (wife and sons) visited Cairns in 2007, where both my sons were AOW certified during a 3-days liveaboard...
The Great Barrier is nice, from the little I managed to see (just 10 dives). However there are many other nice diving sites all around the world; travelling has been a big problem in the past 2.5 years, but I hope that all we will be able to travel again safely and at reasonable cost.

Welcome aboard! A lot of info and friendly folks here! Have fun!

Planning to visit Melbourne end of May next year, my GF and I want to dive the Great Barrier Reef. Maybe you could help us with some info (also will open a new topic on this later on, not to highjack your welcome as a new member!)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom